Birch Tree Farm is an exceptional family recreational retreat sited on 468± acres in a private valley just eight miles from the village of Woodstock, Vermont.
- The 5-bedroom, 4-bath Lodge-style residence offers an open floor plan featuring a 2-story great room centered by an impressive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace flanked by tall windows framing the Ottauquechee River Valley;
- An expansive deck off the great room faces the view and looks over an infinity pool, stocked swimming pond, apple orchard and meadow
- Outstanding craftsmanship throughout
- Three-level bank barn is no exception. It includes 7 box stalls and the farm manager’s office on the first level, and a remarkable recreation and media room on the 2nd level;
- Nine fenced pastures, two run-in sheds, a two-level storage barn and chicken coop provide support for the barn animals
- Miles of carriage trails lace the property connecting to renowned GMHA trail networks.
- Baldy Mountain, at 2,409 feet, offers unobstructed views in all directions and a small private cabin near the summit